We have been having a great summer! Through a few organized activities we have been to the Observatory and a children's art museum. Of course you have to go to the beaches here in California. Gotta love that! We also went to a Dodger game. I wasn't really sure if I'd like it, but it was fun. Pretty relaxing, and a good time. The view is great once you are walking out to the parking lot seeing downtown all lit up. Apparently while we were all having a good time at the game, poor Grandma had a run for her money with 4 kids. She had a few poopy diapers and lots of crying from the kids. Then when we got home Kamryn was still awake. I guess she was a little excited to have her cousins sleeping in the same room as her. So far the summer has been great. Maybe we'll get in a few more Dodger games and beach trips!
Right before we left all four of the kids decided to dress up in Kamryn's princess dresses. Aren't they cute?
Woo hoo! Go Dodgers!
The gang
This hot dog cost five bucks! 
This is how we found the kids
The view from the top of the observatory
Playing with the hose
Building "princess" sand castles
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Summer Lovin'
Posted by The Waldrams at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
GT's! Summer is the best. We just went to the beach on Saturday but forgot the camera. Baseball is fun to watch at the stadium but reallly boring to watch on TV. We took the kids to an Angel game a few years ago and it was fun. Glad to see you guys are doing good. We moved to Valencia, so we are closer to you guys!
Five bucks for a hotdog-crazy! That's so funny that all the kids (even the boys) dressed up in the princess outfits!
Sounds like you guys have had lots of fun. It kills me how much the food is at Dodger games. By the way, I have that same swim suit. I just got it last week.
Hey Jaime! Looks like you guys are having a busy summer. I haven'r been to the beach in years...how sad huh? I want to go and make princess castles. Hope you're well. Love ya!
Wow looks like we have all had a really fun summer! and just think its not over yet!!!
The kids all in Kamryn's dresses is totally cute! I do miss the beaches I have to say. I went to Bridal Veil Falls. Does that count? :)
I love the boys in the princess dresses! My boys are so happy to have a sister now, they can't wait for the girl toys to start rolling in and be able to play with them!
Post a Comment