Tristan and Kamryn
Looks like they had fun
Kamryn with her cousin Adalei
Kamryn and Carson waiting so patiently for the parade to start.
A good portion of Jeremy's family came down and we all went to Disneyland. It was great! The lines weren't bad, but it was super hot!! We were able to ride the new Toy Story Mania ride at Calif. Adventure, which is so fun. Kamryn loves the Matterhorn! The best part is Jeremy finally got to come!!! He hasn't been since Kamryn's first time 1 1/2 years ago! We will definitely be going more now that he has a pass. We actually kept Kamryn up to watch the parade before we left. I think it was worth it.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Disneyland with the fam
Posted by The Waldrams at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love Disneyland! Seeing your pictures makes me want to go SO bad!
We haven't been to Disneyland since school started...it's so hard to get there now.
Looks like fun. Isn't the Toy Story ride super? I love it. I can't wait to get back.
Love the D-land, we just went with my whole family beginning of September, so much fun! So glad to see you blogged again, you've been slackin' :)
Yeah! finally some new pics! It was way too hot at disneyland! See you sunday!
Post a Comment