Jared, Melissa, Jeremy and I went on a cruise to Mexico. We had so much fun! Thanks to my mom who watched our girls for us so we could have a little "couples" vacation. Once we got on board the ship we took advantage of the food and ate lunch. Next, we headed up to go play a round of miniature golf. I can't remember who won, but we had a good time unitl we set sail (or started to dock off as Jared called it) and it got pretty windy and cold. After that we booked our shore excursions. I guess I was so excited about it I froze up when the guy asked us which ones we were signing up for! Ha ha! Then we got some sushi and Jared and Melissa taught us a new card game. After dinner we were so tired we headed to bed. It must have been the rocking of the ship because we were all pretty sleepy, but we knew we had some fun days ahead!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
0ur 4 day Baja Mexico cruise
Posted by The Waldrams at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Two words...totally jealous!!! I hope we get to go on a cruise someday...Jeremy said he had so much fun dancing...LOL!!! You two are so cute!!!
I love your golfers poise!
Looks like fun, glad you guys had a great time!
Cute family photo also, your friend is really talented!
So much fun! I like your family picture at the very top. Cute!
Post a Comment