Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa





I really thought I talked Santa up this year so that Macy wouldn't cry when she sat on his lap. I even showed her all of the pictures of Kamryn sitting with Santa. So this past weekend I took them to see Santa and Mrs. Claus. Of course when it was our turn Macy was gripping on to me so tight so I let her go to Mrs. Claus instead. Maybe next year she will like him! After that they got to decorate an ornament. Then we headed over to wait for a train ride but the line was too long so we just visited with our friends and watched the fake snow fall. It was still a fun time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny, every picture that I see of kids with Santa they are crying. I wonder why he's so scary. Sounds like fun!

Macon Family said...

I think it's cool to have both Santa and Mrs. Claus-how fun!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

how funny! I didn't even try to give Ashlyn to Santa! I asked her and she said no so I didn't push it!