When my mom was visiting we took the girls to Disneyland. It was Macy's first time! Her first ride was Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. She didn't cry but she wasn't too happy about the ride either. I'm pretty sure her favorite ride was It's a Small World. She was smiling and even dancing to the music. We knew it was supposed to rain but luckily it didn't start raining until about 2:30. That didn't stop us though. Kamryn and Nana went on Space Mountain twice while Macy and I were protected from the rain underneath the building. Macy didn't have a nap all day and did pretty well. She finally fell asleep in the stroller for the last hour we were there. It was a fun time!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Disneyland
Posted by The Waldrams at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love disneyland! I like your hair cut too!!!
Post a Comment