Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Minivan mom

I always thought I would be an SUV mom and was opposed to being a minivan mom. Never say never! With the upcoming arrival of our third child, a minivan just made sense. Kamryn loves it! She loves the sliding doors and the built in DVD player! I must admit the ease of opening and closing the doors at the push of a button is pretty nice! We got a good deal on it too which made it even better!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

This cracks me up...cause that's totally what I thought too. We are in search of a minivan now. Nathan cant wait to get it, we rented one on a trip and he loved it. So, we'll be joining the club soon too. :)

Anonymous said...

I like it! It doesn't look like the typical van so it's okay.

Macon Family said...

Awesome! Black is smooth and I hear they are comfy and way more upscale than a Good Times!!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Wohoo I love it! Welcome to the black car crew!