Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Kamryn's school had a costume parade on the morning of Halloween. The kids love walking around in their costumes and then everyone has a part singing the Twelve Days of Halloween. After school I took the kids trick-or-treating at a local shopping center. That night we met up with friends from school and ate pizza and then went trick-or-treating. The girls filled their buckets! We got home in time for Kamryn to pass out some candy to trick-or-treaters at our house. Now we have way too much candy! I just love my skeleton, Raggedy Ann, and Harry Potter!
















5 comments:

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Cute Costumes! I love the scarf you made!

Macon Family said...

They all look so cute!

Anonymous said...

What cute costumes! You did very good on the scarf!

Stephane said...

They look so cute! Isn't Halloween fun? Gotta love it!

Jana said...

I Love that Kamryn is a harry potter fan, she has great taste! Kristin said it was so good to see you guys. Glad to see that you are doing well!