Friday, December 9, 2011

Disneyland

The Tuesday after Thanksgiving we went to Disneyland! It was a lot of fun! The lines were short and the weather was nice. Macy took her first picture with a character! I took Macy and Grant on the Winnie the Pooh ride while Kamryn and Jeremy went on Splash mountain. When we got off the ride I saw Pooh and Tigger and asked Macy if she wanted a picture with them and she said she did. When she walked up to Tigger she was a little nervous but warmed up to him and even gave him a kiss on the nose. Then Kamryn joined us just in time to get in the picture with Pooh. When we went to see Santa it was not exactly as I had planned. She would not get in the picture with him so I only got a picture of Kamryn and Grant. Then she would go in for the family picture. Then Grant started to get fussy so Jeremy took him. Santa started asking Macy what she wanted for Christmas and eventually coaxed her in to sit on his lap and tell him in his ear what she wanted. So I did get a picture of Macy and Kamryn, but no Grant! Macy loved seeing the princesses in the parade and was clapping. Kamryn got so sit in the front row on Splash Mountain again and rode the Tower of Terror at night which was a little scary for her. We had a great time.





























5 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

Christmas at Disney is like NO OTHER! Did you get to see the snow?

Eric & Gretchen said...

One of the things I miss most about living in so cal is frequent trips to Disneyland. I just love Disneyland at Christmas. So glad you guys had so much fun!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

looks like a blast! I whish we could have gone!

Macon Family said...

Looks like you guys all had a good time and enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Cute parade! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!