Monday, February 27, 2012

Valentine's Day

I crocheted a heart garland for a Valentine's decoration. I think it's pretty cute! On the morning of Valentine's I made the girls heart shaped cinnamon rolls and pink strawberry milk for breakfast. They loved it. As my gift for Jeremy, I began on February 1st and gave him something everyday with a little note attached to it. For example, I gave him gummy bears with a note that said "life would be unBEARable without you" and junior mints that said "we were MINT to be together". I think he really liked it. He gave me some money to go shopping and then later on that weekend we went to dinner at a fancy penthouse restaurant in downtown San Diego, called Bertrand at Mister A's, while my mom babysat for us. The food was delicious.






5 comments:

SVB said...

I love your crocheted heart garland, very cute! I cannot believe how big little Grant is, we need to come down for a visit. MIss you!

Anonymous said...

Cute ideas for Valentines Day!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Love the Hearts! Way to go! I need some of those! I love what you did for Jeremy also! Fun!

Jana said...

Love those crochet hearts! I love the cute themed breakfast... so adorable.

Tisha said...

LOVE the heart garland- very cute! your kids are looking adorable! I can't believe how big grant is already! time flies!