This past week was pretty busy for us. We went to a Valentine's party, where the kids exchanged Valentines, and decorated cookies. It was so funny watching the kids just dip into the icing and lick the knife (plastic) and then put it back into the frosting. Then later in the week we went to Kidspace. Then, Disneyland with Nana. We went to the Princess Fantasy Faire, and Kamryn was invited to a personal visit with Cinderella. Then she had a crown to decorate. Then the next night my mom and I went to see Wicked. It was my second time, and her first! It was so great! I love it, and was so glad to be able to see it again.
Decorating her cookies
Playing around at Kidspace
Her personal visit with Cinderella
Kamryn sporting her new crown
My mom and I, in front of the Pantages theater.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Busy, busy, busy
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Finally updated, gee!!!! That's so cute that Kamryn decorated cookies for Valentines and the other pictures-wow, with Cinderella too! Fun times with your mom also, good stuff!
Wow, it sounds like you had such a fun week. I've always wanted to go to kidspace. Maybe I'll make it down one of these days.
Hey! I guess Kamryn is doing better! Cute pics!
Post a Comment