Jeremy's brother and his family recently came here for a visit. Kamryn and I met up with them at Disneyland for a couple of days. Then Jeremy found out he had the whole weekend off, which rarely happens, so we decided to have a little mini-vacation and stay the weekend in San Diego. So we were able to go swimming at his brother's hotel one night and hang out at Sea World the next day. It was fun hanging out with them. Kamryn loves the attention her cousins give her.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Family visit
Posted by The Waldrams at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute pictures!
I love Sea World! We have a similar picture next to the Clydesdale as well...it is huge! Glad you could get away.
I LOVE Sea World, too! I'm so glad that Jeremy had a weekend off. It was probably so nice to get away.
How cute are those pictures! I love that Kamryn wears her sunglasses! How fun! My kids love Sea World!
I am dying to take the boys to Sea World! Love the pictures! And seriously, Kamryn's sunglasses are the cutest!
BTW - you have been tagged! Go to my blog for more info!
Cute pictures of the cousins. Love the sunglass girls! I would love the pic of them and the cousins - send them on my email if you can. Love mom W
Post a Comment