She's a little too confident with these water wingsOur little cheerleader
These are just some random pictures of our happenings here lately. Kamryn got this really cute cheerleading outfit for her birthday. I love it! Now we just really hope that we will get tickets to go to the games this year. Since it is a lottery for the post graduates, who knows? We also have been to the beach, went swimming at Jared and Melissa's and went to Disneyland with my mom. Kamryn also had her first teeth cleaning. She did great! She was so excited to have her teeth cleaned at the office I work at. Fun times! We are so bummed the weather is so crummy for this Memorial Day weekend. I'm sure we can find something fun to do though. Hopefully.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Fight on
Posted by The Waldrams at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is Jeremy off for Monday? I hope so. Brian is on call. So lame!
Kamryn looks so cute in the cheerleader outfit (it's only natural!) and what a trooper at the dentist for her cleaning too. She looks so grown, it's crazy!
Kamryn looks absolutely adorable in that cheerleading outfit.
Jaime! It's Shannon! I am totally new to this whole blogspot thing, but I found you on here and I can't believe how big Kamryn is. The pictures are adorable. My husband Lou and I (and my step-son Jackson) have a blogspot now...It's new. thestandifers.blogspot.com
Let's talk and catch up!
Post a Comment