So the dentist I work for married a pastry chef. Yes, I know, ironic--a dentist and a pastry chef. Anyway, not only is she a pastry chef, but she works with Wolfgang Puck! So, needless to say this was a gorgeous wedding. I've never been to anything like it. It was beautiful. The setting was perfect, right on the beach. It was so cold though. But don't worry, before the ceremony they handed out wraps for the women and later during the reception they had hooded sweatshirts for everyone. The food was great, as it was catered by Wolfgang. Too bad I didn't get to finish my dinner. All the girls from the office had a line to say in the wedding toast, and when we got back to our table after the toast, all of our plates had been taken away. Oh well, then they had a bunch of desserts. Of course, with a pastry chef, wedding cake wasn't the only dessert. It was great, and I had fun dancing with the girls. I'm so happy for them and glad that they found eachother.
The happy couple
Another happy couple
What a view! I'd love to look out of my house and see this everyday.
The girls with Wolfgang Puck
The beautiful cake
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
THE wedding
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! That view is breathtaking! What a gorgeous cake too! I'm so sorry you couldn't savor every bite of food. It looked like a great time anyway. Did you get to keep the wraps and sweatshirts?
Wow, that looked really pretty right there on the ocean! (Money=fancy) That's crazy they handed out wraps and sweatshirts for everyone, no big deal for them-put it on the tab!
Holy Cow!! I am so jealous! How stinking fun...yummy food and famous people...what an fun time!! That view is gorgeous! I bet that was the most gorgeoud wedding. I can't get over the wraps and sweatshirts! Hey it was good to see you the other night. We should really get the girls together!!
That is amazing! When you said that Wolfgang Puck catered, I didn't realize you meant that he was actually there and you got to meet him! How awesome! You look stunning!
That is AWESOME!!! What a fun wedding. That view is amazing, and how cool that the wedding was catered by Wolfgang Puck.
That is beautiful. Wow, it must be nice huhh. Great pictures.
I like the cake's simple elegance. It even matches your blog . . .
Post a Comment