
Melissa and I missed cheering for Jeff when they called his name! We had good intentions for screaming real loud though!
Congratulations Jeff! (Can you tell they are brothers?)
We went out to dinner to celebrate Jeff and Celina's graduation.
Kamryn, Carson and Aiden holding their cupcakes at Carson's 3rd Birthday party.
For Father's day this year, Kamryn hand painted a card for her dad. I helped her with the letters of course, but she did the flowers all by herself. Jeremy is such a great dad to Kamryn. He is so patient with her and knows how to have fun with her too. She sure loves her daddy! We love you!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Recent events
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like you guys have been keeping busy! how I miss the stake fair! kamryn is looking so grown up! i love her flowers for jeremy!
That's so cute she did the flowers by herself on the Father's Day card, what a big girl!
Post a Comment