Sunday, June 1, 2008

Stake Fair

Every year our stake puts on a great fair! They have bounce houses, huge slides, water slides, slip n' slides, pony rides, a petting zoo, and a mini train ride. Also they have hot dogs, chips, popcorn, cotton candy, churros and snow cones. What is even better is that it is all FREE! It is so much fun! I was tempted to go down the slides, the kids made it look so fun. We may stick around here long enough next year to go again one last time.

Jumping


Yummy cotton candy!


The Waldrams


She is so brave


She was lovin' the horseback riding!


At the petting zoo area


One last slide down the water slide

5 comments:

Macon Family said...

That looks like so much fun for all the kids with lots of activities! The pony ride seemed fun-she is brave!

holly said...

You are so efficient with posting! I'm always impressed how up to date your blog is...I agree, that fair was incredibly fun.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I love that our stake does this each year. We had so much fun on Saturday.

The Lind's said...

Oh I missed that. I loved that last year. What a cool thing that is. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

kelly said...

Hey! It's Kelly, your old roomate (for a short time anyway) Your family is beautiful!!