Monday, August 11, 2008

Eternal Companions





7 years ago today, we were married. These past 7 years have gone by so fast. We have some great memories! Jeremy is such a great husband. One of the best things about our marriage is we make each other laugh. We've made it through the "7 year itch" and have practically made it through medical school. Now we know we can make it no matter what comes our way! I love you babe! Happy Anniversary!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay you two! We were watching home movies on Sunday and you were there when Skyler was three. You've pretty much been around forever!!!! 10 years!!!! Wow that's pretty much half my life, give or take a few years.

Macon Family said...

Happy Anniversary you 2 Lovebirds!

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary. That's awesome. I can't believe it's been 7 years.

holly said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful on your wedding day...I'm not surprised. :)

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Happy anniversary! oh ya and finally I have been waiting forever to see an update!

Shanell Farr said...

way to go! happy anniversary!

Amy said...

Congrats on the 7 years, loved the pics!