Jeremy's youngest brother, Jeff is going on a mission in October. We just found out he will be serving in the Honduras! So exciting! So we had Jeremy's family over a few weekends ago. I'm trying to get as many pictures of the brothers together before he leaves. So on Saturday they went to play basketball. My intent was to get a before and after picture to show how sweaty they get, but when they got back Jared jumped in the shower before I could take the picture. Jeremy's parents and Jeff stayed to watch the kids while Jared, Melissa, Jeremy and I went to the temple. Once the kids were asleep, Jeremy's parents left and Jeff stayed with our kids. Thanks for babysitting!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Jeff
Posted by The Waldrams at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to Jeff, we are all really excited! They got so sweaty playing B-ball, gross!
Thats exciting for Jeff. Boys sweat so much more than girls, we girls just glisten don't we? I bet you love being so close to the temple. WE are only like 35 minutes away now, which is super!
Post a Comment