I really love Christmas time, it is so fun to decorate. Jeremy thinks I have more Christmas decorations than any other 29 year old. (not true) We have had fun decorating our tree and going to Disneyland. I love Disneyland this time of year! Kamryn has no fear of Santa either, she'll just go right up to him and tell him that she REALLY wants mermaid fins this year for Christmas. I've tried to tell her that maybe a mermaid dress is more realistic. We'll see what he brings!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kamryn is growing up too fast, but she looks so adorable!
P.S. You need a Holiday sweater, then it'd be complete!
I love Disneyland and Christmas and I have not gone there during Christmas time yet. Love the pics.
Kamryn is so adorable. I was wondering when you two were gonna update your blog. I see your little belly beginning to grow.
Hey, thanks for the Christmas card, I just got it today. One of these years I'm going to do a Christmas picture and send them out :)
Post a Comment