Well, today we went to the doctor and found out we are going to have a GIRL!!! We are very excited! Kamryn will be a great big sister, and I'm sure will show her the ropes on how to be a girl. We do have a name picked out, but I'm not sure how we will spell it yet. Here is a pregnant picture of me right before we left for the appointment.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
congratulations!! that is super exciting!! and of course, you don't even look pregnant!! seriously jaime!! you look awesome!! we are excited for you guys!
Sweet!!! It's a little bump, I'll give you that!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited to meet the new lady.
Congratulations! That is such wonderful news! Can't wait to hear the name!
Yeah for sisters!! I have 4 of them and having a sister is the best. Congrats, can't wait to see who she looks like.
Congratulations! We are really excited for you.
Jaime, I
It is really not fair how skinny and beautiful you look 5 months preggo. So jealous, I was already sporting the double chin by the 5th month...no so good. Congratulations on having a girl, I'm just loving on my little girl!
What is the name? Take care and enjoys this special time!
Love,
Sarah
What? You're pregnant! I'm way out of the loop! Thats awesome! Congrats, thats good its a girl, the sisters will have so much fun together! Tell Jeremy congrats too!
So happy for you guys. That is great news!
So exciting! You do have one cute little girl so I'm sure this new one will be just as adorable!
Congrats! I wish I was one of those cute little pregnant people, I am so jealous! Girls are so much fun, in fact, mine needs me right now!
cute! congrats!
Congrats!! Kamryn is such a cute and sweet girl and I am sure her baby sister will be too!
Yay! I'm very excited for you guys. You are super parents and cute Cameron needs a sibling.
Congratulations!! Good luck in San Diego. Proud of you Jeremy!!
Post a Comment