We have a lot of catching up to do since it has been so long since I've posted anything. This year for my work Christmas party we had a pizza party at my boss' house. We wore chef hats and made our own personal pizzas. Then the kids were able to make homemade ice cream. It was a lot of fun!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Our winter adventures
Posted by The Waldrams at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We did need an update...so cute! Looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun stuff. I laughed about her just wanting to eat the snow, but she looked so cute in her get up!
Kamryn looked adorable in her snowboarding outfit. She looks like she likes snow. You know there is plenty of snow in Utah! :) Was that a tinkerbell outfit she was wearing in that picture? Looks like you all had a fun Christmas!
GT's in the snow! I would love to go snowboarding again. I think Hannah & J.R. would love it. They have a little snowboard that they tried out last year when we went sledding and they were both really good. Hope the pregnancy is going good!
Post a Comment