Friday, March 6, 2009

Old friends

Jake, Jeremy & Aaron

Sarah with Lily, Kristin with Laila & me with baby in tummy


Silly Faces


Jumping on the trampoline


Last weekend we went to Paso Robles to visit some old friends. Jake and Kristin were our first "couple" friends when we were newlyweds living in Paso. We have so many good memories with them. Jake and Kristin just had their third baby and they invited us up for the blessing. We stayed with our friends Aaron and Sarah. Jeremy has been friends with Aaron since high school. Lots of good memories there too! It is just coincidental that they live in the same town and are friends with the same friends as us. It had been way too long since we had seen either of them. It was so great to see everyone. The kids had a great time playing together, and we had a yummy dinner. We need to get together more often. Also, here I am 35 weeks pregnant!
**Oops, I meant to say 33 weeks pregnant, I will be 35 weeks this week.

6 comments:

Kerri said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant girl I have seen at 35 weeks! I am just a TAD bit jealous! What a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

You are just belly. It's cute! So I had to hear your new little girl's name by Jared. I'm not sure I appreciate that. :)

Macon Family said...

About time, dude-finally an update! You look so tiny-still, cute...can't believe it's coming soon! Looks like you guys had a fun trip!

Jessica said...

You look amazing! I can't wait to see pics of your new baby in a few weeks!

kelly said...

I'm with Kerri. You are adorable pregnant. I love your belly button popping up, mine just went flat.

Tisha said...

you look so cute!! what a cute pregnant mama!! love you guys!! can't wait to see pictures of the new baby in a few weeks!!