We love mommy and we wanted to express some feelings about her on this special day.
Our thoughts about our mommy & wife on Mother’s Day 2009.
Daddy
M: you are a role Model for our kids, especially given the fact that they are both female; they will want to be just like you and I am happy to have them pattern their lives after your life
O: you are Obedient; I have always admired this about you and this is a quality I always wanted in my wife and the mother of my childrem
T: you are Trustworthy and there not too many qualities that surpass this in a mother; I have always felt like I could trust you in every way and that will mean so much to our children
H: you are a Happy mother and the kids love and will love that about you; you are a pleasure to be around and your smile and laughter make all of us happy
E: you are Entertaining; one of my favorite things about our marriage is the fact that we laugh so much; I know Macy and Kamryn are going to love that about you
R: I have seen you grow spiritually into a Righteous mother and example; seeing growth in ourselves is always challenging because change is slow, but I have definitely seen it and I think you can too
Kamryn
Dad: What do you want to tell Mommy for Mother’s Day?
Kamryn: I just love her so, so much.
Dad: What do you love about her?
Kamryn: She is nice and she plays with me.
Dad: What else?
Kamryn: She’s a handful.
Macy
Dad: What do you want to tell Mommy for Mother’s Day?
Macy: smack, smack, gurgle, yawn (translation: mommy loves me and spends many sleepless nights feeding me and holding me and making me feel secure; I think she has the most important job in the world)
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOMMY!! HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
Posted by The Waldrams at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great shout out, so sweet and true!
That was really sweet. That is hilarious that Kamryn said you were a handful. Kids say the funniest things.
Nice job Jeremy!! What a thoughtful husband and father. Congrats on the new baby!!
Wow, Macy sounds very intelligent already :) Cute post Jeremy, bonus points for you.
Post a Comment