Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Macy's blessing







So we decided since we had family coming to visit for Jeremy's graduation, that we would bless Macy in Tehachapi that weekend. She of course, cried the whole time, but the blessing was still great. This isn't the greatest picture of Macy, but I wanted to show her blessing dress. My grandfather, my brother and I were all baptized in this dress, so it has been in the family a LONG time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's cute! I can't wait to actually meet her.

Steph said...

Hi Jaime,

You don't know me, but I like to surf the blogosphere, and I came across the name 'Waldram'. As I looked at your blog, I saw the picture of the blessing of your new baby, and saw Craig and Stephanie. Craig Waldram was my band teacher in Soda Springs, Idaho from 5th-12th grade (I graduated in '88), and I loved him! He was fantastic. I remember Jeremy, but he was way younger than I was. It's a very small world.

Congratulations on your cute family! I hope you don't mind if I haunt once in a while.

Stephanie (Mumford) Whitted, Boise ID