Me and Liz
Me and Jeremy
Scott and April
Jason and Liz
Lisa and Peter
Diana
Nick and Rebecca
Still smiling and good looking at 30!
Jeremy finally joined the 30 club. I made cupcakes and bought him his favorite root beer. Now he just has to go pick out a new cell phone. The next night we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and then the next night we went bowling with some friends. We had a lot of fun, and my score was double what Jeremy bowled. I think that turning 30 really effected his bowling ability.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Jeremy's Birthday
Posted by The Waldrams at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The Big 3-0, sweet! Glad you guys had fun bowling, but bummer the score didn't match all the years of wisdom!!!
Happy birthday jeremy!
I just love Jasons face..hahaha we can never get a normal picture! :)
Post a Comment