Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sick




Kamryn has been sick the past couple of days. On Monday she had a fever and was pretty miserable. Sparky must have sensed that she need some cuddling because he doesn't normally come up on her lap and sit there. When I saw this I had to take some pictures of it. She is feeling much better now. It was nice to see her and Sparky enjoying each other instead of annoying one another.

5 comments:

Macon Family said...

Poor Kamryn...glad she had a buddy! I think it's so cool that you and your friends get together still, after all this time!!

Anonymous said...

Still a cutie even when she's sick! :)

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

She looks so happy for being sick! Like you said, she is prob so happy that sparky wanted to cuddle!

SVB said...

Oh, poor Kamryn and poor you! Animals are good about sensing when little ones don't feel well, our dogs do that too. I am glad she is feeling better, it must be going around...Evan, Blaze and Maddie were all sick too. See you Sunday!

The Anglesey Family said...

For having such a high temp....She still looks sooo cute! I am glad she is feeling better. First Macy....And then Kamryn. Its been a rough few weeks for you Jaymie! Let me know if you need anything. Tiffany