Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Camping















The weekend of August 26th Kamryn and Jeremy went camping. It was Kamryn's first time and she was so excited to go! I was a little emotional when she left, but I knew she'd have a good time. She had her friends, Blaze, Dallin, Evan, Addi, Tessa and Bonnie there too, along with some of Blaze's family friends. She had a great time with walkie-talkies, playing in the mud, and fishing. No one caught any fish so that was a little disappointing for her. Apparently every time she used the porta-potty it was a big ordeal because she was so disgusted. They also had s'mores and even got to watch a movie. She came back filthy but with a huge smile on her face, so I know she had a great time.

3 comments:

Macon Family said...

That's so fun to have an overnight daddy/daughter date, camping-what a blast. Cute pics & love the one of them fishing!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

So cute! I can see your new post on my blog now. I love the pic of Kamryn relaxing on Jeremy's lap!

The Anglesey Family said...

This made me all sad. I wish we were there.