Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome home

We were discharged from the hospital around noon on Friday August 19th. Everyone loves holding Grant. He loves the swing! He had his first weight check on the 22nd. He had lost some weight, but everything else looked good. He had his first sponge bath the next day, the pacifier kept him happy during that. I can't believe how big Macy looks next to him! They grow so quickly! We are having fun with our new addition to our family.



















7 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

You even look pretty in a hospital gown!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Wow he is just so cute! And Macy really does look big!

Macon Family said...

Awe, he's so cute and precious! He also looks very loved and tiny next to Macy (man, it's crazy how fast they grow)!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable, and I agree with everyone else you look so fantastic! The girls are so cute in all the pictures. How sweet! He is so tiny and precious.

Anonymous said...

He is so precious and tiny. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him.

kelly said...

So adorable! I remember how big Micah's head looked when he climbed onto my hospital bed with me. After looking at a newborn head (even a huge one) his seemed gigantic! I love that he was your biggest baby, my smallest was Peyton and she was 8 lbs. I thought, Finally, a little baby! I love all the pictures you posted, especially the pics with his sisters, they look so happy to have a new brother.

Jana said...

Yay... A little boy! I haven't seen you for a long time, looks like things are going well though. I remember the last time I saw you you were pregnant with Macy. Kristin and Jake would love to see your kids I am sure, so come to Paso and visit some time!