Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Second day in Cabo

On Wednesday we had an ATV adventure planned. We took a bus out to our spot. We all got to ride our own and it was so much fun! We loved going super fast and on and off the trails. On our way we came across a random skinny cow in the road and saw some goats too. We drove up to a rock with a tree on it, where we were had once been a river bed. Jeremy wanted to pretend we were haning by the rock, but I didn't look very believable. We drove out to a beautiful beach and watched the waves crash. It is too dangerous for swimmers, but it was so pretty. When we got back we decided to try out the green water slide. It looked to us like it was a straight drop down. We each had to step inside the tube onto a platform and then they closed the tube over us, locked us in, and then you hear 3-2-1 and the floor drops out from underneath and we went zooming down the slide. We each tried it once and that was enough for us. We tried the yellow slide too, but it was kind of boring. That night we went to a comedy show and watched another performance.

1 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

Jaymie! This looked like so much fun! We were on the same ship and I must admit, I was sooo jealous when I saw your pictures! It looks like you had a blast!