Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cousin time

Jared and Melissa's family came to visit us. On Saturday morning Melissa and I went to a model home furniture sale. We both got some neat plants and I got a magazine rack to put books in. Kamryn really wanted to go to the beach one more time before she went back to school, so we went there so she could try out her new boogie board. It was overcast and the water was cold, but that didn't stop her or Brooklyn! They all had a good time, and then we came back and went swimming in the pool and jacuzzi for a while. We ate dinner at CPK and played games. Sunday we went to church and played some more games. On Monday the kids and I joined them at Cheesecake Factory for lunch. It was kind of a disaster! Water spilled all over the table, and Macy accidentally pulled Grant's high chair down to the floor with him in it!

0 comments: