Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I made the kids pumpkin ghost pancakes for breakfast on Halloween. They loved them! It was a fun way to start the day. Jeremy was in Washington D.C. so it was a busy day for me. After Macy's ballet class we took a few pictures before heading over to the Velasco's house. The Buswells went trick-or-treating with us too. I caught Macy and KC holding hands, it was too cute! The kids got full size candy bars from one house. Grant didn't have a great nap that afternoon so he stayed in the stroller for most of the time. After an hour of trick-or-treating we headed back home and the girls wanted to do a little more in our neigborhood. They got another full size candy bar at a house near us too. Then we came home and passed out candy before going to bed.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I always love to see pictures of your family growing. I can't believe how old our kids are getting. It is also crazy to think we are all growing up too. Both you and Holly are Primary Presidents. It sounds like you had a very busy week, and did a great job!

Anonymous said...

I like the costumes! Looks like the kids got loaded with candy.

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

I love the kids costumes! Macy looks so dang cute in that wig!