Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trunk or Treat

Macy's preschool had a party and she got to wear her costume. She is happy to have her best friend, Bella in her class. Being the Primary President, I was in charge of the trunk-or-treat at church this year! It was a little crazy to plan since we had our Primary program just two days before. I had the young men and young women in charge of the games: guess how much candy in a jar, bean-bag toss, donut on a string, pumpking bowling, pin the nose on the pumpkin, and a balloon popping game. The primary was in charge of the cake walk which meant I was on the stage for that the whole time, so I didn't get pictures of any of the games. The kids had fun and after the games we went to the parking lot to see all of the trunks. Our friend Karisa won 2 movie tickets as the first place prize for her trunk! Kamryn had fun laying in the trunk and grabbing kids arms as they reached for the candy. Overall I think it was a success.

1 comments:

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

sounds like a great time! You pulled it off!