A week ago, Kamryn received a pretty bad injury in nursery. She was brought to me screaming/crying with a huge bruise on her left cheek, and not to mention swollen! So I figured someone had pushed her, but oh no, it was just her running around one of the square planters outside, and the corner got her cheek! Poor thing! Of course it looks like someone socked her in the face. So the next day when I went to the gym I was asked by the lady that watches the kids if she was hit! Great! Now I know what people are thinking when we go in public! So we tried to stay out of the public eye for a few days. It looks much better now.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor thing! I get so scared watching all the kids run around outside at nursery because of those nasty brick things. Hope Kamryn is feeling better! Cute blog. I just started one too.
werthelinds@blogspot.com.
Take care,
Becca.
Oh yeah, I am adding you to our blog links. Hope that is okay.
I love the blog already! So, why was Jeremy hesitant? I can't wait to see more posts!
Oh my goodness!!! Those planters are deadly! I'm so glad that you got a blog.. Keep in touch!
www.carlsoncru.blogspot.com
Ouch! Poor Kamryn...it looks like it hurts! Give her a hug for me.
I love that you are doing a blog...I think it is fun! Talk to you later J!
Post a Comment