Someone requested me to put a few more pictures on here, so I thought I'd put some of Kamryn without the bruised cheek! This was taken the week before the incident. She really is cute. She is shy and bashful sometimes, and then hyper and outgoing other times. You just have to catch her at the right time. I love that girl!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cutie. She obviously knows what you're supposed to do in front of a camera.
She is so cute! When I see her, I think I would like to have a little girl. But, then reality hits, and that would mean that I would have to have at least 3 kids. I'll settle admiring her cuteness from afar for a bit, I think! Keep the pictures coming - I love it!
Hey--how come I'm not on your list? :)
She is darling Jamie. She looks so much like you. That bruise looks like it hurts so bad. I hope it is beginning to clear up. I found your blog off of Sarah and Aaron's. So now you can look at ours too!
Kamryn is beautiful! I'm glad you have a blog! I added your link to our blog: www.goteamlove.blogspot.com
Post a Comment