I'm so excited! Finally, another family memeber getting in there-it's just so much easier and fun! Cute pictures, poor Kamryn, still a cute face though!
Welcome to blog land - it is so addicting! It is fun to catch up with you guys and poor Kamryn - brusised and beaten, she's still beautiful! Love you guys!
Dang, Jaime! You are looking foxy in that picture - your hair looks so great all curled like that. I'm so glad you've taken the blogging plunge. There's no going back.
7 comments:
I'm so excited! Finally, another family memeber getting in there-it's just so much easier and fun! Cute pictures, poor Kamryn, still a cute face though!
Ouch! Lucky that wasn't her eye!
My dear you look lovely!
Anutie Corinne
Welcome to blog land - it is so addicting! It is fun to catch up with you guys and poor Kamryn - brusised and beaten, she's still beautiful! Love you guys!
Welcome to the blog world Waldrams! I love the picture of you and Jeremy! I hope we can get together soon! Tell Kamryn that Auntie Brigid says HI:)
Just came across your blog via the Smith's blog. I can't believe how big your daughter is getting. See how we're doing at www.trevkiwi.wordpress.com
Dang, Jaime! You are looking foxy in that picture - your hair looks so great all curled like that. I'm so glad you've taken the blogging plunge. There's no going back.
https://www.melatioctavia.com/2020/08/asal-pinter-mengelola-kartu-kredit-itu.html
Post a Comment