This is a great time of year! Every year Christmas comes and goes so fast, and I don't have time to appreciate the holiday. But this year has been different. Yes, it is true I've been listening to Christmas music since before Thanksgiving. And I am loving the Christmas shows on T.V. Some of them were around when I was a kid, so it has been fun watching them again. And Kamryn is more into Christmas this year, which always makes it fun. So here are some pictures that show how we are getting in the Christmas spirit!
Sitting on Santa's lap at our ward Christmas party! She loves Santa!!
Decorating our Christmas tree. (she spilled water on herself)
The lights at the temple.
In front of the gigantic Christmas tree at Disneyland!
For my work Christmas party, we went to a nice restaurant. They have carolers come to the tables and they are dressed like they are from "Charles Dickens". They sang "The First Noel". It was yummy!
Monday, December 10, 2007
It's Christmastime!
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Definitely in with the Christmas spirit! I like all the pictures, and Kamryn is so cute sitting on Santa's lap. She is getting so much older looking, it's crazy!
So fun! I love this age where they start to understand the whole Santa thing! Kamryn is getting so big and is darling! Miss seeing you guys...we should meet at the mall sometime!! :) Becca
Jaime,
That tree at Disneyland is so beautiful, that would be so much fin to go to Disneyland durning Christmas to see all the decorations! Cute pics of Miss Kamryn!
fin=fun
-Sarah
Post a Comment