We had a great weekend. It started off with my birthday. We had a babysitter come over and Jeremy and I went out to a nice dinner without interruptions. Then I found out my neice was born on my birthday! Yea! Then we went home for yummy Turkey dinner! (we had it twice--at my house and then at Jeremy's house the next day). Jeremy's youngest brother won his football game, now it is the championship game next week. Melissa and I got pedicures. Those always feel nice. And Kamryn helped my mom decorate the Christmas tree. She had so much fun! We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Our little family
The picture is off-center, but the face was too funny! She liked the cranberry jello, I think it was just tart at first!
Birthday pics
Getting our pedicures
Helping Nana decorate the tree
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Thanksgiving Weekend
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your hair looks really good, did you get it done? Like the new hair-do (bump) also, it's in style!
Sarah-Yep, I had it done, you like it? I guess even though I am old now, I can still be in style sometimes! :)
Hey Jaime! You are getting a little old (J/K), but I love your hair. Melissa's looks shorter too, get those haircuts together also? The family photo looks good, and I like Jeremy's holiday sweater-stylish!
It's the only sweater he has, and he wont let me get him anymore, darn! Same person did our hair, but on different days.
Happy Birthday Jaime! and happy Turkey Day too. Those pedi's look very nice and the nice quiet dinner sounds good too. Oh, btw I think USC was on out TV. I guess there was absolutely nothing else on?
Now that I am not your Visiting Teacher, I suppose I don't have to feel guilty about missing your birthday! Just kidding! Happy Birthday! I love the pictures of you guys getting a manicure. I am thinking that is a great idea for a Girl's Night Out!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jamie! Seems like you had a fabulous holiday weekend. Your hair in the Thanksgiving pic looks really cute!
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment