Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Double Christmas and The Rose Parade

WARNING: You are about to see a million pictures! I figured since I haven't posted anything in a while, I'd make up for it with a million pictures. We first had Christmas at my parents house, which was a lot of fun. Kamryn was really excited about her tricycle. Too bad her legs aren't long enough to reach the pedals yet! She has this obsession with Snow White for some reason, so when she saw that Santa brought her a Snow White outfit, complete with a crown, purse and slippers, she was soooo excited! She has worn it everyday since! Then we headed to Utah to celebrate with Jeremy's family. Kamryn had a lot of fun playing with her cousins, going swimming, and playing in the snow! Then we went to the Rose parade, which was so great! My mom and Jeremy's brother came with us too! Actually, we were on T.V., we didn't know we were, but we had a couple of people call to say they saw us, so since it is repeated over and over all day, we recorded it, and sure enough the camera was totally zoomed in on my mom, Kamryn and I and Jeremy's brother. Jeremy was standing behind us. You can see his shirt, but not his face! It was a great Christmas and New Year! We hope everyone had just as fun as we did!



Yay!

Her favorite present

Looking at the animals in Cabela's

The cousins taking a bath together

A group picture in the pool

This tent is HUGE!

Getting ready to play in the snow

Sarah, Keta and I just chillin'


Jeremy's favorite float


Go Trojans!!

7 comments:

holly said...

The gigantic Dodger was one of Brian's favorites as well. :)

Macon Family said...

Wow, you got that on there quick, first one-Good Times!

The Lind's said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I miss seeing you guys. Happy New Year!

Mandi said...

Looks like a great Christmas, you had a lot to do and a lot of fun I am sure! Go TEXAS!!!

Tisha said...

looks like you guys had a great and busy christmas! kamryn is looking so old! love and miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jaime! This is Mandy (Vukich) Liston. I'm so glad I found you on here! You have the cutest family. I would love to catch up with you...it has been so long. Also, I'm trying to put together a list for the 10 year reunion and I need Jeremy's contact info. Hope to hear from you soon! mandyv98@yahoo.com
xo,
Mandy

The Lind's said...

I keep waiting for more posts! I think we should get together and play some Ticket to Ride! Seriously!