As you can see, we have been trying to potty train Kamryn. After a couple of accidents, she successfully peed in the potty on Thursday. Jeremy was home with her, while I was at work so he took a picture for me. (I hope this doesn't gross out anyone) Then on Friday she peed all over the couch! That was really fun cleaning up. Good thing we have leather couches. But we have a new rule in our house, no sitting on the couch without a diaper. Then on Saturday she made it in the potty twice and the other time a little got on the floor and then the rest in the potty. Yesterday she also made it in the potty three times, without any accidents. I think the few accidents she had really bothered her. So she panics when she is on the potty and is about to pee. But then once she finally starts to go, she realizes that she isn't getting wet and is happy! She has gone #2 a couple of times, but I don't think we have that one down yet. This morning she peed in the potty again, and didn't even panic. I think she is getting the hang of it. If anyone has any advice on this subject, I welcome it!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Success
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the new page, and Congrats to Kamryn-what a big girl!!!!
Congrats to Kamryn! Sounds like you don't need any advice! I think we had Tyler running around the house basically naked for like 2 months before he was trained. What a great feeling to be almost diaper-free!
Did you really post a picture of pee? :) I'm dying right now!
congratulations! It sounds like she is picking it up pretty quickly. Good luck with it---potty training is the absolute worst part of parenting.
Congrats on Kamryn success! That is a big step to diaperless freedom!
Post a Comment