Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm it

RULES: Answer questions, tag 5 people then go to their blog and leave them a comment reminding them.

10 years ago... I was finishing my first year of College at BC (Bakersfield college) and occasionally going back to the high school to pick up Jeremy for lunch. (yes I am older)

5 places I've lived..
1) Newbury Park, Ca
2) Tehachapi, Ca
3) Fresno, Ca
4) Paso Robles, Ca
5) South Pasadena, Ca

5 things to do today...
1)clean off my dining room table
2)plan Kamryn's birthday party
3)eat breakfast
4)play with Kamryn
5)hang out with Jeremy

Jobs I've had...
1)bus girl at a country club
2)swim instructor
3)lifeguard
4)dental hygienist
5)mom

5 snacks I can't live without...
1)brownies
2)popcorn
3)MacIntosh apples
4)Jamba juice

What we would do with Billions of dollars. . .
1)pay 1/10th of it to tithing
2)buy a house--CASH!
3)invest
4)donate to charities
5)have a baby

5 things you may not know about me...
1)I was a cheerleader my senior year in high school
2)In 3rd grade I got a pencil eraser stuck in my ear
3)My mom and I were baptized by Jeremy
4)I am short-tempered
5)I love to snow ski, water ski & wakeboard!

10 years from now... I will be so happy because Jeremy will be done with school (I think) and I hope to be a stay at home mom, maybe work one day a week. I want to travel with my husband. Maybe go back to Spain and to different places we've never been!
OK I tag...I don't know who is left to tag that hasn't already been tagged. A few of you have already tagged me, sorry it took so long to respond. Anyone who hasn't been tagged, I am tagging you.

1 comments:

Kerri said...

short-tempered? I can't believe it!