Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tonia's wedding & Easter



Kamryn called her Easter dress her "sleeping beauty" dress. So I convinced her to let me curl her hair to make her look like a "princess" (I accidentally burned her at Christmas time and I haven't attempted to curl her hair since then). Then we got another use out of her "sleeping beauty" dress at Tonia and Ammon's wedding reception. Tonia looked great! Kamryn said she was Giselle the princess from Enchanted. She got the boquet and Carson got the garter. It was fun to see Kamryn hamming it up on the dance floor. She was trying to drag Carson out there with her, but as most boys do. . . he resisted. Eventually we all got time to dance, something I haven't done in a while. It was so fun. Welcome to the family Ammon!




3 comments:

Macon Family said...

Wow, that was pretty quick, and they look good! I'm still working on it all...coming soon! Kamryn was so cute with her flowers!

Lorie said...

Kamryn looks so cute, and you look gorgeous as always. I love her easter dress. She does look like a princess.

Anonymous said...

Pretty much I'm the coolest because I got my picture on Yours, Melissa's and Sarah's blogs! Kamryn did look like a princess.