Sunday, April 20, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese


The table with the cupcakes my mom and I decorated. Don't you love the display?


Playing the bee game! This was a hit!


She did great blowing out the candle.


Yummy cupcakes!

Kamryn opening her gifts with her friends watching very closely.

Kamryn putting her hands up in the air for the virtual roller coaster! She did this over and over again!

Melissa and I playing the Dance Dance Revolution game!

We had a good turn out for her party. It was a little overwhelming with all of the noise, but it was a fun time. Kamryn had a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Macon Family said...

Love these Chuckie Cheese pictures, so cute! Looks like lots of fun for everyone!

holly said...

I'm so sorry we missed it! It looks like everyone had a great time though. I love her hands in the air on the roller coaster. She's so awesome.

Aaron Smith said...

Love the new pics, Kamryn looks so happy!
Happy birthday Kamryn!

Love,

Sarah