Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our baby is 3!!!


Her first birthday!

2 years old.


I can't believe that she is three years old! Time goes by so fast, I'm just trying to enjoy the moments more now. We love you Kamryn! Happy 3rd Birthday!

6 comments:

Macon Family said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Kamryn! She has grown up so fast and into such a cute little lady!

Anonymous said...

My bad I didn't call for her birthday. But I love her! She's adorable!

holly said...

I still remember you coming to my house with her...just a little peanut in that car seat! If possible, time goes by even faster for other people's kids. :)

Liz said...

Kamryn is such a pretty little girl! Happy late birthday!

We hope all is going well with you guys.

Lorie said...

Happy Birthday Kamryn! She really is a cute girl. I miss seeing her at church every week.

Tisha said...

wow! she is getting so big and sooo much hair! looks like a fun party! it's so true- other people's kids grow up so much faster! love and miss you guys! happy b-day kamryn!!