Normally we only have three pumpkins, but this year we have four. You can probably guess whose each pumpkin is, but you may be wondering about the little one in front of mine. That one Kamryn picked out for the baby that will be in our family mid April. I am 17 weeks pregnant now, and we will be finding out what we are having in 2 weeks!!
*See below for the pumpkin patch pictures, and stay tuned for the trick-or-treating pictures next week.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
The Four Pumpkins
Posted by The Waldrams at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting.We are so happy for you, I wish you a easy pregnancy and delivery:)
Much love,
Sarah ans Aaron
About time, oh man-that was forever a secret!!!! Creative way to tell everyone!
congratulations!! that is so exciting!! I think I remember that you enjoy being pregnant? so I hope you are having the same kind of experience this time around! love the pumpkins! we are very excited for you all! xoxo
Jaime! I stumbled upon your blog (don't ask me how because I cannot remember) and I just read your blog! Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!
Lesley Kilp-Haenny
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. That is wonderful!
Wahoo for number 2!!! I am so excited for you guys to find out what you are having. Congrats Congrats!!
Creative way to tell everyone about the new little baby. Cute!
Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for your pregnancy!
Congratulations you guys! We're so excited for you!
Oh! How great. Congratulations. Cute way to tell everyone.
Congrats! It seems to be going around (not me, but lots of my friends)!
YEAH!! I am so excited for you! I had heard through the grape vine that you were pregnant! Kamryn will be a cute big sister! Okay 1 question...why do you look so not pregnant in the pics from the prior post...this is not fair!! You look great! I am just jealous that I am not that skinny on a normal day! :) Sure hope you are feeling well! CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment