Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween festivities

This Halloween was filled with fun. A week before Halloween our church had a trunk-or-treat. That is when the kids go trick or treating to people's trunks instead of going house to house. So that was the beginning of the candy. Then on Halloween, Kamryn's friend had a Halloween party. All of the kids wore their costumes, ate food and made a cute candy corn magnet. Then we went trick or treating with Jared, Melissa, Carson, and Brooklyn and Erin and Keith came too. Daddy met up with us late because he was stuck in traffic on his way from San Diego. Kamryn was very happy to see him!

*Sorry there are a ton of pictures




Kamryn with a couple of friends from church

Carson was giving Kamryn a kiss!



Jared was a crazed Michigan fan, Melissa was a pink fairy, Carson was a cowboy and Brooklyn was a ladybug.

I was supposed to be a Mardi Gras person.

Erin was Bella from Twilight. Keith wore the pirate wig I bought for Jeremy.




5 comments:

Macon Family said...

Everyone looks good in their costumes, and Kamryn looks like a born cheerleader!
P.S. Anna, are you really pregnant?!!!

ambercarlson said...

Hey! I just noticed the baby counter on the side...are you pregnant? Congrats! How fun! I am also prego, due in March, sounds like you might be around the same time!

Looks like you guys are doing well! Amber

Anonymous said...

So cute! Looks like fun.

Shanell Farr said...

Have I not checked your blog in a while or is that just your sneaky way of telling people you're pregnant?? Congratulations!

Amy said...

Not much of a stretch for Jeremy's costume!