Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bigger


Well as you can see time is winding down until our newest addition will arrive! Today was my last day of work which was sad for me. Kamryn's last day at daycare went well too. She wrote the sweetest letter about Kamryn along with all of the creations/paintings/drawings she has done while there. She has really learned a lot. But I guess it is time to move on and pretty soon Kamryn will be starting preschool. In the meantime, I just keep getting bigger and more tired. But we are super excited to meet little Macy. (That is the name for those that didn't know)

7 comments:

kelly said...

I love the name!!!

Lyndsey said...

You seriously look so great for being due in a week. Macy is a lovely name. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Macon Family said...

There will be lots of new and fun changes for you guys, and we're excited for you all!

Shannon said...

Love the name! I miss you. You look great! Glad to see you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Getting so close! I bet Kamryn is super excited to meet her baby sister. I wish you the best on due day. Hopefully labor isn't too long for ya!

Aaron Smith said...

You still look wonderful and are glowing. Good luck with the delivery and call us when Miss Macy is here. We can't wait.

p.s. Did you ever get a hooter hider?

Sarah:)

Lorie said...

You look so great! I wish I looked like that when I was about to deliver. Macy is such a cute name! Good Luck with the delivery. I can't wait to see pictures!