Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby girl







She surprised us all by coming a week early without any warning, but we are so glad she is here. Introducing Macy Waldram, born Wednesday April 8 at 9:09 am. She weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and was 21 inches. Everything happened so fast, a very different delivery than Kamryn. Kamryn loves her little sister, and we are a happy little family of four now.



15 comments:

kelly said...

Oh, she is so sweet! Congratulations, I am glad that everything went so fast for you.

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations - she's beautiful!

Buffy Clark said...

Congratulations Jamie. I am glad that things went well. She is adorable!

Angela said...

Congrats on your sweet baby! I love the picture of Macy smiling on the blanket. :)

Macon Family said...

We're so excited for you all, and Gemma is glad to have another cousin!!! (or she will be!)

Lyndsey said...

She is perfect!! Congrats you guys!!

Shannon said...

How sweet she is. Congratulations. Hope you are all doing well.

Kerri said...

She is adorable! To me, that first picture really looks so much like Kamryn! Congrats! Can't wait to meet her in person!

Shanell Farr said...

she looks like a baby doll! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went so well! I'm excited to meet my newest neice~

Curteis said...

yeah!! congratulations!! we are super excited for you guys! glad the delivery was easy and all is well! little macy is adorable! love to all the waldrams!!

alyssa said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. That was Talli's exact measurments...7.3 21 in! Hope you are feeling well!

Amy said...

Congrats! Love the picture of her smiling :) Gotta love those fast labors. Macy is cute name too. Don't forget to get some rest!

Lorie said...

Congrats guys!! She is adorable. I'm so glad everything went well.

Aaron Smith said...

Congratulations! She is soooo cute. Jaime I'm so happy that you had a way easier delivery. That is great news. You look so incredible in the picture at the hospital, you are born to birth girl!

Love you!

Sarah