
Today is Kamryn's 4th Birthday! I can't believe it has been 4 years already. Kamryn has such a fun personality, she is very imaginative and is such a blessing to our family. This year we went to her favorite restaurant: Souplantation! Then we had a small party at the park and ate some cupcakes. We love you Kamryn!
8 comments:
1st off congrats on your new darling addition to the family! She is beautiful.
Happy birthday Kamryn!! She is getting so big! Seriously I almost didn't recognize her...she looks all grown up! She is beautiful! Crazy how fast they grow up! Looks like she had a fun birthday! Souplantation is Zach's favorite too! How funny!
Happy birthday Kamryn!
She's getting so old, too old! Happy Birthday Kamryn, we love you!
Happy Bday to Kamryn! You know we love her! I am so glad I was able to have been with her in nursery, she is too cute. Also, congrats on Macy. She is beautiful!!
Happy Birthday Kamryn! That's so funny that her favorite restaurant is Souplantation. I love that place. I hope things are going well with the new baby. Post more pictures when you get a chance.
So yesterday in church we had a musical number during sacrament meeting. It totally reminded me of that time when someone was singing and Kamryn was like "turn it down, it's too loud". I think of that every time someone sings in church. Makes me laugh everytime.
Happy birthday Kamryn and also congrats on the new baby. I hadn't checked for a while and I talked to your mom(jaime) and she said you had had your baby. Love the name. Congrats!
happy birthday kamryn!! yeah!! hope it was a great day!!
Post a Comment