Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First day of school







Kamryn started preschool yesterday. I have to admit I got choked up as I walked her to her class, and after I dropped her off. Although I am used to leaving her (ie: daycare) this just feels different. She was completely fine with it. She was playing with something at a table and told me I could go sit down at a different table. She loves the class pet turtles: Tess and Tilly. Her teachers are nice, and she is anxious to make new friends. This will be good for her. And now I get some one-on-one time with Macy.

5 comments:

Macon Family said...

Oh, that's so cute and adorable-I love it...first day! (That's a sad moment when they tell you they are okay and you can sit somewhere else, but at the end of the day, she'll be excited to tell you all about it)!

The Anglesey Family said...

I am sure I will be the same way when Braxton gets to preschool! You look great in that photo by the way!!!

Sarahp said...

Hey! Just thought I would check on how you are doing through your blog. Your baby is adorable and your daughter is so grown up now. Congrats! I'm glad to see all went well and you had your cute baby. Take care!

kelly said...

I didn't cry when I took my oldest to Kindergarten, but I bawled after I took my 2nd. I don't know why. I guess it just really made me realize that he's not just mine anymore and things are never the same once they step into their class. Your girls are so cute, it will be so nice for you to have that one on one time with Macy too.

Anonymous said...

That's so crazy that she has already started preschool. How fun for you guys. It's crazy how fast they grow up. If I lived in California I could have been her teacher. :)