Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our Special Day

Today Jeremy and I are celebrating our 8 year anniversary! 8 years! In 8 years we have lived in 3 different cities, we have been to Europe together, Jeremy has graduated 3 colleges, we have 2 beautiful children, and we bought our first home. Life couldn't be better! I love my husband, we make eachother laugh and have a lot of fun memories together. Here's to our special day. . .


Last week my mom was here, so we took advantage of the free babysitter and went to dinner to celebrate. We went to a Spanish restaurant and shared paella. It was fun being able to celebrate at a restaurant without the kids.





5 comments:

holly said...

Congratulations! Today is my sister's birthday as well...internship is hard to be sure. Call me or email, and we'll chat. You can do it!!!

Tisha said...

happy anniversary!

Macon Family said...

Cute couple..happy 8 years!!!
(cute shirt Jaime)

Anonymous said...

I kept looking at the date today and I kept thinking I was forgetting something. I was like why does this date stick out in my mind. Now I know! Happy Anniversary!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Happy 8th anniversary! Looks like you had a nice night out and did you get your hair done? It looks great!