
Now that we are so close, we were able to go to Sea World when Jared and Melissa visited us. Kamryn was much better behaved this time. She thought the pet show was hilarious, and loved petting the sting rays. We had fun swimming in our pool too! We were glad they drove down to see us and we could meet our newest niece Ashlyn. Ashlyn and Macy are just about as close in age as Kamryn and Carson.
6 comments:
You look great post baby. Way to go! Sea World is super, I would love to take our kids, they would dig it.
That's really cool you have kids so close in age!!! It makes it even more fun :)
Wow, we think Macy looks just like Kamryn when she was little! I love seeing the cousins, so cute!
How fun to live so close to Sea World. I love it there! MAcy is so cute!!! I love her little bald head.
You guys have a pool?
It's a community pool. I'm actually glad we don't have a pool right in our backyard, I'd worry too much.
cute pics! We had a lot of fun visiting! thanks for a fun weekend!
Post a Comment